CAFB Logo  


Applying for Food Stamps

Placer County


You can apply for food stamps at the Placer County Human Services and Public Assistance Agency. You may contact the office nearest you at:

  • Auburn at DeWitt Center
    11519 B Avenue
    Auburn CA
    (530) 889-7610
    Fax - (530) 889-7608
  • Rocklin
    1000 Sunset Blvd. #220 
    Rocklin, CA
    (916) 784-6000
    Fax - (916) 784-6100 
  • North Lake Tahoe at Carnelian Bay
    5225 North Lake Blvd.
    (530) 546-1900
    Fax - (530) 546-1912

For a more information, click here to go to the County's website.

You may also apply for food stamps online at

If you have found any of this information to be wrong, please let us know by filling out our Website Correction Form now.