CAFB Logo  


Applying for Food Stamps

Kern County


To request a food stamp application by mail, or if you need food stamp information, call (661) 631-6062. To reach the Kern County Department of Human Services to contact your worker or get information about your food stamp case, call (661) 631-6000.

For more information, click here to go to the County's website.

You may also apply for food stamps online at

If you have found any of this information to be wrong, please let us know by filling out our Website Correction Form now.