CAFB Logo  


Applying for Food Stamps

Calaveras County


In Calaveras County, all applicants will contact the Calveras Works and Human Services Agency by phone at (209) 754-6448 or at their office at 509 East St. Charles Street, San Andreas.

You may also contact the Human Resources council if you are in need of emergency food or would like to talk to a community based organization about your food stamp application. They can be reached at 584 West Saint Charles, San Andreas or 209-754-1257.

You may also apply for food stamps online at

If you have found any of this information to be wrong, please let us know by filling out our Website Correction Form now.