Applying for Food Stamps

Alameda County


In Alameda County, the Social Services Agency works closely with the Alameda County Community Food Bank to assist applicants. You may call the Food Bank at 1-800-870-3663 and be screened for assistance and even get an application mailed to you. You may also email the food bank's outreach staff at outreach@accfb.org.

If you would like to contact the county directly, you may find out more about where to apply by clicking here and proceeding to the County Social Services Agency Website.

You may also apply for food stamps online at www.mybenefitscalwin.org.

If you have found any of this information to be wrong, please let us know by filling out our Website Correction Form now.